View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 12:26 AM
Ron Brooks Ron Brooks is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Stony Brook, NY
Posts: 160
Question What is this part and is it hard to change?

On my 1988 300SE I need to change all 4 of these parts. The lower portion of the front suspension (control or trailing arms?) attaches vertically through two rather large rubber bushings. There are 2 of these on each side of the car. The part has one large bolt going vertically through the center of each of the 4 rubber circular bushings. Are these lower control arm bushings? or lower trailing arm bushings?

How hard are they to change? I suppose once I know the correct term I can search the archive for procedures so if anyone knows the correct name, please let me know.


Ron B.
Ron Brooks
Reply With Quote