View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 12:59 AM
sixto's Avatar
sixto sixto is offline
smoke gets in your eyes
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 20,123
You don't need a CA spec car. Any US spec car with more than 7500 miles on the clock can be registered in CA if it passes smog. Any US spec car in a decent state of tune should pass smog. 73 and older are exempt as are Diesels.

95 S420
91 300SE
87 300SDL
83 300SD
Reply With Quote