View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 01:32 AM

>

I have alot of history from the previous owners. I have only owned it since March of this year. The original owner bought it new at Mercedes Benz of Greenwich and had it dealer serviced. The 2nd owner bought it at 49,000 miles for and sold it at 117K miles, also in Greenwich about a mile from where I live. He had a new alternator recently replaced by MB for $1000. I need to take some pictures to email to you, I don't have a digital camera. All 3 of us has had it garaged since new and that's why there is absolutely NO rust on the car. I have misgivings about selling this car because I know it will last a very, very long time but up here in the northeast my wife is demanding a 4 wheeel drive. I had a ML320 which came off lease in March which is why I bought this 300SD. Now wife reads that this winter will be rough...the things we do to please. The only thing you need to update is the driver's seat spring seat spring sags. I have a used replacement spring and pad that you can have. I will get more pictures out this weekend.

Thanks,
Edge