Thread: DIY projects
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 08:36 PM
CJ CJ is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,318
I can understand why they say replace them. I think that they are referring to the rubber lines that are covered with fabric. These lines run in between each injector. I was working on my car and I bumped one and it snapped like glass. As far as I know the metal lines do not need replacing.
Good luck!!
Reply With Quote