Thread: Strange Problem
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 08:32 AM
joe p joe p is offline
it leaks, its german
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: raleigh nc
Posts: 1,111
If you crawl under the car and look for the fuel pump you'll see a round "stepped" device with a couple if lines attached to one end and a single 6mm line clamped to the other, the clamped line is the vent. Clamp it off, remove it and look for fuel leakage from that point on the accumulator. (I say clamp as if it is leaking, the line will be full of gas, high test in your pit sucks)

Project Smoker, '87 603 powered wagon
Hauler, 96 CTD can you say torque?
Toy 73 Cougar xr7 convertible
Acme Automotive Inc.
Raleigh NC
Reply With Quote