View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 11:11 PM
Moof !
Cool CD Service Manual Index

I now have re-created the elusive 'Grille on air inlet R&I' job 83-140 (misidentified as '83-040' in the wiper R&I 82-0680). Translated and edited from the original German version.

The file is included with my Index Files for the W124 CD Service Manuals, which I offer as donationware.

If you have the CDs, you may have discovered that the MB index isn't the easiest to use to find things. I've made my Index Files to make it easier to navigate around your Mercedes-Benz W124 CD manuals. If you already have one of my earlier versions, you may want to try this latest version (v3.1).

I now have the V8 and Diesel engines included, along with the 6 cylinders, so that now all of the W124 engine and chassis combinations are supported - M103, M104, M119, OM602, OM603 and OM606.

In addition, my files are simple to won't have to move and rearrange any of the PDF files; you just copy the two CDs to your HD and leave them as is. Add my one file and one folder and that's it. Takes about two minutes to setup. Because no PDF files are moved, you can continue to use the MB indexing system at the same time, if you want.

Available in a Stuffit file, Zip file or Tar file. Should work with any Windoze, Linux, Unix or Macintosh operating system. About 1.2MB in size. Email me at <> if you are interested.
1992 300CE Sportline Sophie
1990 300E Emma - in the family
1979 240D Josephine - sold, but not forgotten
2004 Pacifica AWD