View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 03:44 AM
jjrodger jjrodger is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Northumberland, UK
Posts: 1,294
In the UK you can get limited mileage classic car insurance policies. Usually they are cheaper than a regular comprehensive policy. You can also agree a valuation in the event the car is stolen or written off. I'm sure you could get a similar policy in the US. Cost will depend on your age and claims record more than anything else.
JJ Rodger
1999 SL 500
1993 320 TE
1986 500 SEC
Reply With Quote