View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 09:29 PM
420benz's Avatar
420benz 420benz is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 961
What is this part , and what does it do?

Sorry no pictures but it is located just behind the engine shock on the pass. side. It lookes like some kind of sensor.It is pushed into the engine and is held in with a " C " clip. It has a bullet type conn. and is beige in color.
Reply With Quote