Joseph_H It is very simple there may by be some gasoline that seeps about not much in my case place the new part in.
1. remove the filter housing to reach the FPR
2. remove the vacuum hose to the FPR
3. remove the snap ring on the FPR
4. add a dab of oil to the new FPR 2 O-rings
5. remove old FPR
6. install new FPR push down in rioght angle to FPR holder while wiglling the FPR by holding the vacuum hose connector.
7. install the snap ring
8. connect the vacuum hose to FPR
9. dry the area around FPR
10. turn on the ignition key to see if there are any leaks.
11. install the air filter housing and its accessories.