View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 10:44 AM
schumi schumi is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 305
124 headlight "frames"

Does anyone know the name for these parts in German? I am talking about the clear plastic frames that surround the headlights and cover the fog lights -- the ones that are originally pretty clear but become very cloudy with age. Thanks
Reply With Quote