View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 10:28 PM
shane83SD shane83SD is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: S.F. Bayarea
Posts: 196
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but such a nice picture.
How to check/change #20? In the catalog of performace products, it is called "Track Rod Mount". Thanks.
Reply With Quote