View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 03:20 AM
speedy300Dturbo speedy300Dturbo is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: California
Posts: 2,068
Bah. That's just a roll of plastic wheel well (or door edge) molding with a self-adhesive backing. You trim it to fit and it sticks onto your existing grille slats. This guy's stuff is horrendously overpriced, in my opinion. The same stuff sells at your local auto parts store for $10 a roll.

The grey piece is pretty easy to replace, a few screws on the back and it pops right out.
Reply With Quote