I had the same problem as you could see from the link that I posted. I went yesterday to have the car re-aligned. It took the tech 1 1/2 hours to properly re-align the car. I guess that he either used the wrong program on my original alignment or that he did not tighten things up after he was done.
In the end, after the re-alignement I went outside of the city to give it a shot and took the car to 130km per hour and problem seems to be solved. I am going to give it another shot this weekend out on the highways just to make sure.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
2006 - Suzuki Gran Vitara (2.0 L fully equipped) Like this car so far except for trying to put on the seatbelt.
1988 - 190e - 2.3L - 172K miles (It now belongs to the exwife)
1999 - Chevy Blazer LS Fully Equiped - killed it June 2006
2001 - Honda Civic EX - 68K miles (sold June 2004)
1963 - 220S - Dual Carb 6 cyl. (sold)
1994 - Yamaha WaveRaider (fun to ride)