View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 10:38 AM
Arizona '89 420 SEL

Huper Optic ceramic tint

No, there isn't any "mirror" reflectivity from the tint because it's not metal. My windows were just real clean and it was a sunny day. The percentage goes as follows - 60% on back windshield and rear side windows. 40% on front side windows. This was as dark as Arizona law would allow. I had metallic tint on my other cars in the past and it lasted for about five to six years. Then they literally have to scrape it off before they can put more on again. They charge quite a bit for that and with the cost for the new tint are you really saving any money? Plus, they made a mess of my interior with the tiny pieces of scraped off tint! The cost for the Huper Optic tint was $380.00 but it also has better UV rejection and it has a LIFETIME garantee. LIFETIME!
"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." - Myself "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes