View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 09:24 PM

Thank you for welcoming to the owners fanatics club. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute.

I'll probably be ordering from a guy on Ebay. Some guy named Niko in Germany. He has the 300E headlights, the TYC or Depo ones, all the bulbs, and clear corners, and free shipping from Germany for $270. Pretty decent deal, he's a good communicator by email, I plan to buy from him. He also lets you add on smoked tails for $80(approx.)
So that's the deal I'll probably go for. Hella in my mind isn't worth double. ANd since I plan to get an HID kit for around $300. I would probably reallocate the money there instead of the HElla euros.

If anyone knows a low cost 500E euro source, I'd like to hear about it.

I'm looking at an HID kit on GroupBuyCenter.com There is a vendor named Discount Cycle that always offers high quality stuff. LAst group buy that I saw him offer was an H4 kit of all Philips components, he offered a wiring harness to to make it plug and play, but no rebased bulbs. MEaning that if I had to replace a bulb, I just buy a bulb that are used in all the factory HID systems. I'll be using halogens until he offers another group buy.