I just did mine about a month ago. I changed the antifreeze at the same time since you have to drain some coolant anyways. I don't know what year your car is but, in my car the only difficult part was the bottom of the tank which is held in place by pressure. It just needed a little "help". I also cleaned the coolant sensor, be careful of the contacts, and reused it. As far as the hoses, I checked them out and they were OK, except for one small one, which I cut about 1/2 inch of the end and replaced the hose clamps. All fine so far. You may want to replace the pressure cap/lid at the same time.