View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 12:14 AM
Paul Paul is offline
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: seattle, wa
Posts: 87
If you have back and forth movement on the entire wheel assembly on the 126 the part that is usually worn is called the brake strut bushing. It runs from the undernath the shock on the lower control arm back.Take a look.
Paul Roberts
Mercedes Centrum Inc.
Reply With Quote