View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diesel Power
It must be nice to find a good GM vehicle...
Sorry to read about your bad experiences with the General. I would imagine that this can happen to anyone with any make. In general you will hear more stories about the problems someone has about with cars than you will hear about the good experiences someone does. The interesting fact is the good experiences will far out number the bad ones but it's just bad news gets more attention than good news.
I've had horrible luck with Toyotas and have nearly sworn never to buy another one. I'm not sold on the Mercedes I have but what can you expect for a 18 year old used car with almost 220K miles. I seem to just have great luck with GMs. My Silverado seems to have all the bells and whistles. I have taken good care of the truck and rarely ever used it for what it is intended for, a truck. Its in almost showroom condition and its almost all original. The Tahoe and GMC on the other hand have lived rough lives and have been used for what 4X4's are to be used as. The have lived up to their expectations nearly flawlessly.
Do you have a Lemon Law in your state? If you do I think that your Saturn may qualify. Just contact the BBB and they may be able to help you submit the proper forms.
~DJ

84 300D Turbodiesel 190K with 4 speed manual sold in 03/2012