View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 10:28 PM
Kelly Pepper

Should I Be Distraught Over Sale?

I just agreed to sell my 1989 Garnet 300SE for $5,000.

It's just been repainted (could have been a better job, but it still glows), all new brakes including calipers & pads, rotors and even some lines, new radiator and hoses, new rear bilstein shocks, BRAND NEW Michelin X1 tires, rims completely refinished, new power antenna, all new headlights (old ones were yellowing and dull).

I advertised Ruby here last year, but didn't get any takers (kinda' surpised me).

Anyway, a year ago last Labor Day, someone cut up the front drivers seat and passager seat and they're still that way. Knowing that you can purchase new leather from Performance Products.com for $475 (including the head rest) for each seat, that shouldn't distract too much. If you search on my name, you'll see the tread with the pictures of the seats.

Once the seats are fixed, she's mint!!! UUUUHHHH

She's by baby...did I give her away or was that a fair price? It seems like the prices for the 80's vintage MB's are dropping a bit...True/False?

Being out of a job since Sept 30th from Ford, I'm in need of some "bread"

What do you think???

P.S. Might I also add....completely originally rust free!!! By-the-way...this is not a current picture!
Attached Thumbnails
Should I Be Distraught Over Sale?-mercedes2.jpg  

Last edited by Kelly Pepper; 11-19-2003 at 11:22 PM.