View Single Post
Old 12-13-2000, 02:49 PM

I do need to remember I am PRIVILAGED to own this car. Many of my friends are stuck with cookie cutter automobile garbage (think Buick LeSabre, Honda Civic, Cheverolet Cavalier etc..) As it stands now I still cannot fully close my trunk. I shouted at my parents to build an addition but, seeing as I'll be leaving home soon after graduating, they seem to find that impractical. I spent 3/4 of an hour at the self wash car wash in my neck of the woods de-icing my baby. Being outside for that long in -15C temps turns your extremeties numb quickly. I deserved that pain for my spaz incident yesterday. I'm really close to closing the trunk, it just seems to be sticking back outwards about 1/4" for some unknown reason. Can you guys help me? The top of the trunk sits down fine but it is too far back to latch down and close properly? I am a real idiot to have done this but, I didn't think I could have bent my cars trunk hinges?
PLEASE OFFER A DUMMY SOME HELP SINCE HE IS POOR AND REALLY DOES CARE FOR HIS MB.

I am thinking of relocating to Arizona after school is out. It seems to be automotive heaven down there (for the cars at least) What do you guys think?

THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE OR TIPS!!!!
MIKE MCKINNEY