Thread: the new 126
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 02:44 AM

the new 126

Could write a book with the complaints from owners of newer MB's.

Here my Idea D.C. sells C.to Ford they deserve each other. Them D sells all it's factories around the world and updates it's factories in GERMANY with the loot

In these Mercedes Benz German factories they dust off the old dies and build the new 126 only this time they offer the american model with roll up windows,manual controls on air and heat,sunroof and seats, with better air componets, better designed seats,4, 5 and 6 speed manuals in all models.
turbos for all engines,no talking dashboards,power door closers,no keyless entry ,put the money all that crap cost into well made parts..In other words return to the highest quality drivers car that can possibly be made.Instead of spending their profits on slick adds and put it back into engineering where it used to be.......

There really no competition for such a car BMW
is going the same route as D.C. brigng out the latest gizmo ridden troublesome expensive type car as D.C. is and hyping them as the best cars in the world.

I'll bet there would be a much bigger market for a new 126 with the best wheels and tires ,upgraded supension a turbo V8 ,6 speed manual gizzmo free, than any sales executive would ever guess.I'd bet my Rolex on it...........
William Rogers.......