View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 04:25 PM
dbenz1's Avatar
dbenz1 dbenz1 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Jersey
Posts: 163
On the w201 190s, the 1st layer of the bumper is called the bumper cover or bumper strip. Im assuming that your talking about this. To remove this, you have to go underneath the car behind the bumper. You will see that the bumper cover is held on by tabs on the top and bottom of the bumper. You push these tabs outwards and it should pry the cover apart. You dont need to remove any bolts to remove the bumper cover.
Reply With Quote