View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 06:42 AM
Gilly's Avatar
Gilly Gilly is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
That's called the rotor bracket, and you have to be careful about that (usually need the engine number), as there are several different designs of those.

Reply With Quote