View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 07:07 AM
wbain5280's Avatar
wbain5280 wbain5280 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 3,386
You would do well to invest in a stand alone code reader, available at most par parts places, or get a program to run on your PC or Laptop.

You will be able to read the generic codes and reset the MIL (malfunction indicator lamp).

Do a google search on OBDII OBD II etc.


Currently 1965 220Sb, 2002 FORD Crown Vic Police Interceptor

Had 1965 220SEb, 1967 230S, 280SE 4.5, 300SE (W126), 420SEL


Not part of the in-crowd since 1952.
Reply With Quote