View Single Post
Old 12-21-2000, 01:19 AM
Car Nut Car Nut is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 140
Certified Return Receipt

When you send in your complaint to MBUSA, you should remember to use the Certified Return Receipt to send it in. This way MB knows that they can't deny the mail got lost during the Holiday season.

In a similar incident, I sent my 2 pages well written descriptive complaint to Honda USA with the Certified Return Receipt, Honda regional customer service contacted me within 4 days. The first thing she asked me was where would you like to have your driver's side power window fix, of course Honda would pick up the tab.

So don't go cheap on the postage, the extra $1.50 or so for the extra service is well worth it. Also there is nothing beats a well written "essay" to describe your problem, but you should always stay at professional manner, no slang or non-standard English.

Good Luck
Car Nut
99 E430 sport

Reply With Quote