Brake bleed on 95 E420... questions
1) Do I need to remove the tires to get to each bleed nipple or just raise the tires to get access?
2) Where is exactly the bleed nipple located and how does it look like? Is it covered with some special cap?
3) Do I need special wrench, or can I use a box wrench and what size?
4) I am planning to use the Motive Power bleed unit. How much pressure do I pump it to draw the brake fluid, I read somewhere 30 PSI, is that correct?
5) What brand of brake fluid shall I use? Dealer parts dept guy said any DOT4 will do, is that the case? I thought MB recommends a particular brand?