I DID IT!!! I fixed my 1990 300e stall problem. I would like to thank everyone on the board (I know I didn't ask a question, but I read everyones post on the problem, so thank you).
My car now idles like a top, no rumbles at all, nice and smooth. It no longer dies while driving.
Here is the list of what I did.
Replaced all rubber vaccum lines, made sure there where no vaccum leaks. Replaced the airflow meter (its called something else though), didn't have to adjust it, placed it in the same possition as the original and it worked perfectly. Lastly, I replaced my voltage regulator.
It cost me right about 100$ to replace everything, and now the car runs like a champ.