View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 07:20 AM
TonyD TonyD is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tarzana California
Posts: 111
Is there another vent besides the black hose that goes from the cam cover to the air cleaner? Most cars I've worked on have some sort of PCV valve that pulls fumes from the engine into the intake manifold.
Reply With Quote