1989 300te questions:
I might as well get all the questions out at one time (until next time), instead of drips and drabs.
1. With Blizzards ONLY on the rear, the car wanders and feels unstable. I have ordered another set for the front...Are these cars generally "precise" handlers?
2. My former rig...Volvo 740, after making a turn, the steering wheel would zip back to a straight path...this car I have to sometimes "help" it return. What is this a symptom of?
3. The trunk lid (wagon lid) won't stay up in cold weather. Is this to be expected? I would hate to spend the cash for new pistons and have the same reaction.
4. Expected m.p.g.? I get about 19, mixed town and highway.
5. What is an EXCELLENT 3 season tire to order for when the Blizzards are taken off? I have the typical 15" wheel.
Thanks for any input. As I drive, these things get to me...you know the routine.