This is not my first electrical quirk. Sometimes my combination switch malfunctions and the wipers run without being turned on. I guess any car can have its gremlins, but I am suspicious of the wiring on this car because of the wiring harness issues. Isn't the same bio-degradable wire used throughout the car? Do I have a subterranean short, buried a thousand dollars deep in the anus of my Benz?
Pulled the trunk liner and can't see see an obvious short. How does one go about testing the continuity of the license plate light wiring? Is that the route to take?