View Single Post
Old 01-02-2001, 09:21 PM
CaptAlex300e CaptAlex300e is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Oceanside, NY
Posts: 506
If you were stopped for speeding, then just ask when the device they stopped you with was last calibrated, and the results of that calibration test. Also ask for the record of that Police officer (how many people he pulled over before). Send that letter to the prosecutor registered, most likely they will not bother and the case will be dismissed. I read that on some other post about someone (Ithink Donnie maybe even) getting a ticket. It was in the tech help forum however I can't find it. Try the search. Look through all the ideas given. Good Luck
"Damn the torpedos, four bells full speed ahead"
-Admiral Farragut

-1987 300E Smoke Silver
-1997 S320 Black on Black
-Soon To be E55 AMG
-27 foot Grady White Offshore Sportfish.
Reply With Quote