View Single Post
Old 01-05-2001, 06:48 AM

I've been enjoying getting to know people on Mshop for going on a year now. Even though I've never had the pleasure of shaking your hand, I feel that I know you a little and respect you a lot. You have been a regular since before I started coming here.

I was surprised at myself how I was effected by reading about the death of someone I've never even heard of. I suppose that we are learning different ways of thinking about people just as the computer age is teaching us different ways of getting to know people.

This brings to me a thought. There are a number of people that I have "met" here. To me it is a sort of scary thought when wondering about what would happen if this heart attack had happened to one of our Mshop friends. What I mean is, most likely we would just never hear from them again. We would never know what happened to them. Just food for thought.

Thanks very much for letting us know about Eduardo. Remember that our thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone in your shop family.

Best regards,
Larry Bible