View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 03:19 AM

ML rear cup holder bracket

I devised a rear cup holder bracket for 2000 & 2001 ML 320 & ML 430s. I was frustrated with how the rear cupholder didn't keep my daughter's water bottles and soda cans in place often falling out and spilling all over the rear floor. I devised a simple bracket that can be added with simple tools that WILL keep soda cans, commuter mugs and water bottles in place in the rear cup holders.

This bracket is offered in a simple kit and can be mounted by drilling 2 small holes and using a philips screwdriver. I have instructions on how to dismount the cupholder to install the bracket complete with template. I am offering this bracket kit for $20 and believe me, it works. I installed this in my ML 2 years ago and it has worked very well so my back seat passengers can enjoy their drinks.

email me regarding questions and picture. Send check for $20 made out to:

Shiz Kobara
310 Bramble Court
Foster City, CA 94404

See cup holder at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2461334986

I will ship a bracket kit to you immediately. OR I can also mount this for you if you send me your rear cup holder assembly with a check or money order for $75. This includes bracket, mounting the bracket, and return postage. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH.

Cup holder will not completely close after bracket is installed, but this does not affect the lowering of rear seats and believe me, it is worth being able to keep drinks in place in the rear seat of the ML.

Last edited by airdam; 02-18-2004 at 03:13 AM.