View Single Post
Old 01-15-2001, 10:55 AM
yal's Avatar
yal yal is offline
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: New York, Long Island
Posts: 2,705
When I did my service on my car they called it the 'pushing struts'. I found out its actually one of the multi link components of the rear suspension. Its the bottom one that points forward at a 30 degree angle. I have a picture I can email you if you want.
Reply With Quote