Thread: windows stuck
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2001, 11:24 AM
Q Q is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 839
No, that is not what I am talking about.

I think it is called a sliding jaw. It is a square piece of plastic that fits to the end of the lifting arm and rides inside the track that is fixed to the bottom of the glass.
Reply With Quote