View Single Post
Old 01-15-2001, 05:59 PM
Wm. Lewallen
Posts: n/a
Call them what you want to. The track rod mounts look a little like motor mounts but they are installed in a horizontal position.
If they are worn,you will get a clunking sound when you go over a bump. When mine were bad all the "experts" said I needed new shocks. So much for "experts".
Bill Lewallrn Lexington.Ky.
Reply With Quote