View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 12:09 PM

Those are the later style cross-drilled nozzles (DNSOD 240/) and what are now used in rebuilds for everything. If you get the set of five for a good deal, I'll buy the 5th for $26/shipped or less. They can be had for $28 from the various parts suppliers (Rusty and others). Used to be $25, but with the hit the dollar is taking over the euro lately, imports go up weekly!

Grimgaunt and I are working on a deal to import the nozzles direct so I can use them in my rebuilds and we can offer a better price to forum members on the rebuilds/calibration. Not sure when that'll fly though.

BTW, I STRONGLY encourage people to buy from Fastlane or Rusty (BuyMBparts) BEFORE ebay as ebay has shown their deceitful and dishonest colors lately, certain MB parts sellers there ("importbaron", aka; "bigbabbo") have shown their immoral character (with ebay turning a blind eye and even acting as "henchmen" for theives) and the people who support this forum should in turn be supported by us.

Even if it costs a few $'s more to buy from the forum supporters than what "seems" to be a good deal on ebay, you WILL get your parts from these people, they'll come fast and you'll be supporting this board so it will continue to be available to us all.

1983 300D - parts car

1979 300TD Auto - Parts car.

1985 300D Auto - Wrecked/Parts.

=========================

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there". Lewis Carrol