Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 12:07 PM
TurboPete

cool thanks mnstang for the info.

The 40 hour work week that i was talking about was a requirement to graduate from the tech school i am currently attending. I graduate the first week of april, and the following week is the one where we need to get a place to work. Its pretty easy to get in wherever you want just becuase the woman in charge of all the career stuff makes all the calls

I cant wait to finish...the last few weeks have been flying by. actually now that i think about it, there are only 4 weeks left before i graduate. Gotta have a rough draft of my resume and cover letter in by tuesday so i should get moving on that...havent started! haha

Its funny that u mentioned that the program is only what YOU get from it. The other mercedes elite tech that i talked to said the same exact thing. I know its pretty much true with whatever goal you set out to do, but i've had that attitude since i started school last april and its worked great for me.

btw: which location did you go to? i'm planning on going to the one in orlando, florida. and did you find your own place or did u get help from them? u can email me if u want:

TmGreen01@aol.com