View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 05:30 PM

MB Quality

Larry - don't get me wrong but I am refering to MB from 98 on and only compairing it to the older MB models and/or newer models of cars in it's comparible price/luxury class. You won't find these types of continual in the shop month after month complaints (ie: electrical) on Acura or Lexus. I love my older Benz but I wouldn't touch a new one with a 10 foot pole. Let's face it - since the take over of Crysler by Diamler the car quality has gone down hill, the cars have too many complex systems that break down and the bean counters are in charge. Get that stock price up no matter what. They WILL have to pay big time before they get it right again with recent ratings below GM and Crysler. http://www4.fosters.com/autos/articles_2003_new/auto_0725_03b.asp.
They can't fool that many people for very long with a name and they can't hide from the internet. I'm old enough to remember when Cadillac was the "best" car you could buy. It's hard to imagine that now!

My $.03 worth. Craig
PS - I do all of my own repairs, otherwise I probably would have a really boring Camry