View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 06:51 PM
Zen And The Art Of Diesel

Probibly so. The largish green and yellow go to the ACC controls and the vacuum resouvour in the trunk, can't recall which is which.
The rest of them you should have, more or less.

Two lines come off the large vacuum line that goes to the brake booster. The smaller of the two, toward the front, goes to the bleed valve on the top of the injection pump with a Y fitting, it then continues on to the modulator on the trans, this system controls your shift firmness at a given throttle position. You'll also notice the vacuum for the cut of valve on the ignition switch is T'd off of it.

The other larger port off that big hose to the booster, runs the climate control stuff, and in my case the door locks and such. There are check valves where you see them, and an orifice inline on the one heading toward the bleed valve on the IP(and that orifice is another story all together). As I mentioned, on the large, rearward port's line, I also have another vac resouvour T'd in, and a check valve of non-mercedes origin, neither really need to be there, but they compinsate for my slightly leaky climate control, and are a little boost to the door locks and such.

No EGR, no switches on the valve cover, all is well.