View Single Post
Old 01-22-2001, 02:44 PM
Brian K
Is the Star a monthly mag?
I just joined, and have never seen the Star mag. I'll be curious to see how it compares the the mags of the other car clubs that I am in, PCA (the Panorama) and BMW CCA (the Roundel).
I think the Roundel is excellent. It is the only reason that I am a member of the BMW CCA. Tons of really useful tech stuff and great classifieds. Really interesting editorial type columns, too.
The Panorama is ok at best. I was very active in PCA, serving on the board of my region for several years, participating in autocrosses, concours, social events, etc. Very nice people, at least in my region (Orange County, CA), although most are 10, 20 or 30 years older than me.
I am curious as to what the MB Club "bad politics" are! Can anyone fill me in? Sounds exciting!
3 car clubs is a little much, I think at the end of the year I will pare them down to 1 or 2. I used to subscribe to a boatload of car mags (CD, RT, the club mags, Autoweek, European Car, Excellence, Racer, and others), but have pared those down, too.