View Single Post
Old 01-23-2001, 03:24 PM
Posts: n/a
I want to buy a wood shift knob but am uncertain which kind of wood in car. It is not the straight line redish color like in my bud's 420. It is wavy and has a greyish hue. it is a 89 560SEC. Do i need just a knob or a whole shift assembly with the shaft that screws in. reason being I see some that look almost universal and some that have the shaft.
Reply With Quote