View Single Post
Old 01-25-2001, 12:21 AM
Service Advisor
Roas, from my understanding the ones on the car on that japanese site were modified.

They added chrome rocker panel adhesive tape that you can get at pep boys etc. and trimmed everywhere the lights had grey plastic. It really makes the lights look very very cool.

They did it on 500E Euro lights.

You can try several places that I am going to list. prices will vary, and not all of them will have bosch or hella units, but aftermarket units.

and possibly

I'm sure there are some others.

For authenticity, I would go with the OE Bosch or Hella Units over aftermarket.

For budget reasons the aftermarket units should be fine and should look almost Idenitcal.

One of those sites should have what you need. Try europarts-sd if you want to see if they have new ones as well as used ones.

I havent yet gotten my euro lights, but will the 500E Euro lights work on my car? or did mercedes make some slight differences with the Coupe?

Along with the euro lights, I would recommend the bosch clear corners, or the in pro smoke silver corners.

And while you are doing the euro lights, you might as well do a full rewiring with the relays to really give the lights the power they deserve. hehe I plan on doing it.

'92 300CE - Sold
2004 C240 - C7 Wheels
2015 ML350 - P1, Pano, Ash poplar wood, Sport Dinamica interior, Running Boards Keyless go.