View Single Post
Old 01-28-2001, 12:04 AM
Another View. . .

In the Bunker with Ted2222 & Mr. Swinford...

There are more threads started this way, and they all go to "flaming folders" in minutes.

I did a search on "SYN! SH+", and couldn't find anything. Change the oil, use what you want to. If you want to be educated, check out http://www.redline.com, or http://www.mobil.com for information on synthetic oil. Mercedes ships all of their new cars with Mobil 1 in the crankcase, even during break-in...

Do a search on this forum using the tool on the upper right hand corner, Search "topsider" and "oil", You will be amazed, I assure you. Personally, I have had synthetic in my car for the past 80,000 of the total 208,000 on the odometer.

And, Mr. Swinford, I must insist, sir, that you supply me with the information on building my own topsider post haste. As a courtesy, of course.

Remember that the opinions expressed on this forum are simply the opinion(s) of the individual poster(s), and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the general membership at large, previous posters on this thread, MercedesShop, Mercedes Benz, and/or Daimler Chrysler. MercedesShop is in no way affiliated with, or endorsed by Mercedes Benz, and/or Daimler Chrysler. The advice given here is strictly to be used for entertainment purposes only, and there are no warranties expressed or implied as to the quality, or factual basis of any and/or all of the information posted on this forum. And always remember kids: "MercedesShop.com, LLC takes no responsibility whatsoever for any technical assistance offered by anyone in the Shop Forum. The Risk is 100% yours.." Your mileage and other results may vary... Oh, and one other caveat: The use of the Mercedes Shop Forums has been known to become habit forming...

Scott Longston
Northern California Wine Country...
"Turbos whistle, grapes wine..."