View Single Post
Old 01-28-2001, 10:12 AM
mreid mreid is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Cremona, Alta, Canada
Posts: 263
If you can find the intake manifold you can find the hose referred to. It comes off the back of the intake manifold and goes over to a valve over by the brakebooster area. From that vavle it then goes to the top of the injection pump.Just follow the hose. This is how it goes on my 300sd. I assume the 300d is similar.Be carefull to make good connections because this line provides pressure to the fuel enrichement valve on the IP and also to the engine/transmission overload valve.
82 300SD 110k
91 Caprice SS
92 Jetta TD
97 Cadillac Concours(300hp)
84 Celebrity 4.3L diesel
Reply With Quote