View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 07:01 PM

Problem fixed

Hello folks I drove my car to Royal European Motors, North Miami Beach on Thursday morning on limp mode. It was actually embarrasing to stop at a traffic light chug-chug-chug-chug-chug, the people in the next car could probarbly see me shaking from the chugging action. Anyway as per the recommendation of this site, I met the owner and his son ( Robi) he test drove the car, and said the drivers side camshaft was way off, it needed a chain tensioner. What had happened was when I had tried to start the car, and given it some gas, the chain did something therefore causing the camshaft to do something else!! therefore causing the severe terrible run... technical stuff. Anyway I was very fortunate, the valves didn't get messed up or anything and everything else is intact. He fixed everything changed the tensioner and car is back to smooth!!!! I have to really recommed this shop if anyone lives in the Miami area. Excellenent. Plus get this dropped me off to work and offered to pick me up!!!! Plus my drivers side headlight lens (Euro.) was cracked, he had an extra in storage and gave it to me for a good price!!! So if anyone needs a Euro Headlight that works fine let me know. Keep in mind the lens is cracked and will need to be replaced!!
93 BMW E34 Touring Wagon (Sold) Sweet Car!!
91 300e (Just 200k with Ease.)Best car ever ???(Sold)
90 420sel (Black with Tan Interior) Best car ever!!!!!!!