View Single Post
Old 01-31-2001, 03:46 PM
Wm. Lewallen
Posts: n/a
I am suprised that no one at the parts place didn't know what a drip tube(overflow pipe)is.If they don't have one, you can get one from Performance Products: 8000 Haskell Ave.: Van Nuys,CA. 91406-1321. Ph. 1-800-243-1220 or email
Their part No. is 58-010 and it's called a drip tube. The cost is $17.95+ship.
Bill Lewallen Lexington,Ky.
Reply With Quote