View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 04:55 PM

hmmm..I remember the last set I did, cast that odd pattern on the wall of the house..These don't seem to do that..They seem to have more of a flood pattern like the old ones..Now, the bulbs the guy sent were supposed to be some special bulbs that he called "Xenon" and they looked somewhat tinted..Not blue like the ones they sell at pep boys but more of an amber/golden tint and it is very slight. When the beams are on low, the light has a tinge of that color in it and when you put them on high they have a sort of greenish white color and very bright..Could the bulbs have something to do with it? The lenses have covers over the bulb but they appear roundish like in american cars, not the tee shaped ones I have seen in some euro headlamps..They do have the vacuum stuff but our car doesn't have the hookups for it...I had never heard of these brand before, maybe I should have held out for a set of Bosch! I don't know if bosch covers would fit these, they are held on with about seven or eight snap on clips..
They are awful pretty tho..John