View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 06:30 PM

1.) I think you may need to pull it. I did my lights when I had the center console out for some ACC troubleshooting. If you get that black plastic "plate" in your picture out of the way, the central "octopus" hub should be inside on the passenger (right)side of it. Leading from it are the fiber optic lines that light your other things like switches.

2.) I'm not sure if that light belongs in the #2 hole, but what you can do, when you get the bulbs working is to put the ACC faceplate back on, and see if it's properly lit up in that portion of the display. If not, it probably goes there.

3.) There is another one of those bulbs that gets stuck into the driver's (left) side of the wheel, and that lights it up.

As a matter of fact, I think that you can only pull the ACC unit if the center console is out! It takes a some time to pull it out, but it might be the only way. Yes, just checked the manual and it says that you need to remove the center console. It isn't easy putting these lights back into their place when they're out, so I don't think you can just reach from underneath or something to try to do it. Plus it's really dense back there with lots of wire/cables/little space. Good luck with whatever you do.