View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 11:46 PM
say: Jook-Ur-Pah

have you looked at www.greasel.com and read their suggestions on plumbing? I have some other components, but I'll probably go with that method I think. I don't want to mix fuels in different tanks, and I don't share a filter and dont want to backflush, and I need to look at my stock fuel filter housing to see if I've got that hollow banjo nut.
My set-up will be as follows: veg tank heated w/coolant heat exchanger, hose on hose travels to veg filter, through additional heater, through pollack, through lift pump, into IP. diesel will go from tank to stock filter through pollack, into lift pump, into IP. return will make a loop into the post pollack feed. If I get air, I'll put a 3 way brass valve in there or maybe just purge through the #6 injector end. but, my sdl has an automatic priming system; no hand pump like the 85-older has. I have to crank the engine to get the fuel through and it purges the air back to the tank. So, I was thinking the 3 way brass valve could have a return to the stock tank (biodiesel in my case) and I could use that if I had air. Yeah, I'll probably do that...
cheers!
Kevin
2005 Honda Element EX

www.djugurba.com
www.waldenwellness.com